Includes: One (1) HVAC Heater Valve with motor for use on many Holiday Rambler, Monaco Coach, Fleetwood RV Motorhomes, American Coach and several other makes and models of Motorhomes by leading RV manufacturers.
Does NOT include: Wiring, Hardware, Adhesive/sealant, installation instructions or tools.
If you have any questions on the compatibility of this part with your RV, please contact one of our 'Find MY RV Parts' Specialist.
- 4-Port, 5/8ʺ (16mm) Hose Connections
- 12 VDC or 24 VDC Operation
- Integral Feedback Capability
- Positive Valve Position Control When Interfaced with On-board Controller
- Internal bypass rate: Up to 0.20 gal/min (750cc)
- 6 GPM Approximate Flow Rate
- Lightweight Under-Hood Design
- Meets Automotive OEM
- Valve: Operating Temperature Range: -20°F to 250°F (-28°C to 121°C)
- Actuator: Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Enclosure Protection Class: Unsealed, IP-40
- Minumum voltage: 9VDC / Maximum voltage: 30VDC
- Maximum operating current = 300 milliampers @12VDC
- Maximum operating current = 600 milliampers @24VDC
- Nominal operating current = 70 milliamper @12VDC
- Tensile strength of plastic valve body is 20,000 PSI
- Deflection Temperature is 264 PSI @ 410°F
- Crimp ring is tested to 30 in/lbs of torque without nipple roation
- Valve is pressure tested at 30 PSI for external leakage